Product OverviewSleek and stylish best describe the Ellis 36 bath vanity light from Tech Lighting. This contemporary light fixture features a clean design style that’s offset by a number of die cast metal end-caps that add a pop of sophistication. Light pleasantly fills the bathroom and illuminate’s vanities as light spills from three sides making for excellent light distribution. The Ellis is available in three contemporary finishes and can be mounted vertically or horizontally for added design versatility. Also included in the Ellis family is the Ellis Bath 24 and the Ellis Wall, simply search for the Ellis Bath 36 to find its closest relatives. Available lamping options include energy efficient integrated LED, all lamping options are fully-dimmable to create the desired ambiance in your special space.
- LED includes 36 watt, 1994.7 delivered lumen, 90 CRI, 3000K LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Mounts vertically or horizontally. ADA compliant.
- Sleek and stylish contemporary Ellis 36 Bath Bar
- Available in 2 distinct finishes
- Also available as Ellis 36 and Ellis Wall
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Energy-efficient integrated LED, fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance
- 5-year warranty with integrated LED
- Available Colors: Chrome and Nickel
- Style: Modern
- Material: Metal
- Size: 4.3"H x 3'0"L x 4.2"W
- Backplate Size: 4.3"H x 6.5"L
- Shade Size: 3'0"L
- Wire Length: 8"
- Wall Extension: 4.2"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Shade Included: Yes
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Lighting Type: Bath
- Total Lumens: 1994.7
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Color Rendering Index: 90 Cri
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Base: Integrated LED
- Bulb Wattage: 36
- Integrated LED: Yes
- Dimmer Supported: Yes
- Dimmer Type: Elv, Triac
- Efficacy: 55.42 lm/W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Mount System: Bath Collection
- Water Rating: Damp
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Type of Stock: Discontinued w/Stock
*Images shown are for Illustration purpose only, actual product's color/finish/option may vary.
|SPECIFICATION SHEET||ASSEMBLY GUIDE|