The Danforth Chair is an updated interpretation of the classic wingback style. The chair features a cutaway arm silhouette and a continuous tubular stainless steel base, both of which lend to its modern, graphic appeal. Made with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Bench-made, tubular, brushed stainless steel base
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W28 D33 H39 | SEAT H18 in
- W71 D84 H99 | SEAT H46 cm
- Parliament Stone
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.