The Parkdale Bi-Sectional is a classic design that offers premium comfort along with clean, modern lines. The seat and back cushions contain eco-friendly synthetic-down fill, derived from recycled PET plastic. The fill is evenly distributed throughout sewn interior pockets, which provide maximum comfort while maintaining overall cushion shape. The chaise can be positioned on the left or the right side, allowing you to adjust the configuration to suit any room. Walnut-finished block feet are manufactured with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Design includes integrated connectors to lock configuration into place
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Vintage Mineral
- W103 D74.5 H31 | SEAT H17 in
- W261 D189 H79 | SEAT H43 cm
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.