Crafted from undyed New Zealand wool--chosen for its superior strength, softness and natural color, and then felted for cozy texture--this ultra-plush, hand-woven rug in heathery shades of papyrus and griffin is folk art for the floor.
- Design: Sandhurst
- Color: Papyrus & Griffin
- Construction: Textured
- Backing: Yes
- Pile Height: 3/4"
- Style: Contemporary
- Content: 80% Wool 20% Cotton
- Origin: India
- wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- if spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- for best results
- periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.